Terms and Conditions
The term “Snooty Frox”, “Snooty Frox of Harrogate” “The Wild Plum” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 34-36 Hookstone Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8BW. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit www.snootyfrox.co.uk without revealing any personal information.
However, we require certain personal information if you wish to contact us with an enquiry, any feedback on the site or should you wish to subscribe to our newsletter.
Where required, this information may include your personal contact information. Snooty Frox will only use this information to reply to your enquiries or to provide you with the services you have requested. By voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Snooty Frox automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
Snooty Frox may use this information for internal reporting purposes; however, we do not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Third party cookie usage (such as Google Analytics) is subject to its own privacy policies and Snooty Frox assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
We maintain the highest standards of security; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our service. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising through negligence or for fraud.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damages or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or contaminants contracted by you or your machine via accessing or using our service.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law we exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content available from the booking service. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any content accessed on our service.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law we exclude all liability and responsibility arising from your use of the services and products provided by The Wild Plum.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing (including any software or systems you use to access) our service, but not limited to, damage to any computer, software or system or portable devices you use to access the same.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages or for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data or loss of any benefit arising out of your use or inability to use our services.