Terms and Conditions
The term “Snooty Frox”, “Snooty Frox of Harrogate” “The Wild Plum” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 34-36 Hookstone Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8BW. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit www.snootyfrox.co.uk without revealing any personal information.
However, we require certain personal information if you wish to contact us with an enquiry, any feedback on the site or should you wish to subscribe to our newsletter.
Where required, this information may include your personal contact information. Snooty Frox will only use this information to reply to your enquiries or to provide you with the services you have requested. By voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Snooty Frox automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
Snooty Frox may use this information for internal reporting purposes; however, we do not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Third party cookie usage (such as Google Analytics) is subject to its own privacy policies and Snooty Frox assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Your Table Booking
By using The Wild Plum booking service you accept these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you must not use the service.
We may, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you, terminate, restrict, suspend or discontinue your access to the reservation service if we in our absolute discretion believe that you are misusing the service or if you are in breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Your continued use of our site or the service following any such change will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
In order to make any booking you must have the legal capacity to do so and you must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name. You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate. Booking a table at The Wild Plum means you have to pay after you have eaten unless it is clearly indicated before you book that you have to prepay in advance.
When you use the service to place a booking at The Wild Plum you are making an offer to the restaurant for your booking. Your booking is not complete or legally binding on The Wild Plum until such time as you have received a confirmatory email from The Wild Plum accepting your booking. Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time and bring a copy of your booking confirmation, your table will only be held for 10 minutes from time of booking.
If you wish to cancel your table booking please contact The Wild Plum directly. Contact details can be found in the confirmation email. We reserve the right to cancel a booking, but this of course will be without any liability to you. We have, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you, the right to terminate or restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any or all of the service if we believe that you are misusing the service or if you are in breach of these terms and conditions.
Availability of the Service
Your access to the booking service is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. We therefore exclude any liability to you for any interruption or lack of availability of the booking service to the extent that we can legally do so. You are solely responsible for making all technical and other arrangements necessary for access to the service. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the service through your internet connection and account details are aware of these terms and comply with them.
We maintain the highest standards of security; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our service. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising through negligence or for fraud.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damages or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or contaminants contracted by you or your machine via accessing or using our service.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law we exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content available from the booking service. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any content accessed on our service.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law we exclude all liability and responsibility arising from your use of the services and products provided by The Wild Plum.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing (including any software or systems you use to access) our service, but not limited to, damage to any computer, software or system or portable devices you use to access the same.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special damages or for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data or loss of any benefit arising out of your use or inability to use our services.
Wild Plum Instagram competition T&Cs
- Terms and conditions – Wild Plum Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must comment within the cake post (posted 13th February 2019) on Instagram, tagging a friend and using the hashtag #WPcakemyday
This competition will run until 23:59 on Thursday 14th February 2019. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page or via any other means outside of Instagram, will not be accepted.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on 14th February 2019, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of Snooty Frox and the Wild Plum, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation/s.
- The prize consists of a free slice of cake at the Wild Plum, of the winners choosing. Dietary requirements must be made known to us and prize is only redeemable by being present in the store.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by the Wild Plum as to how you claim your prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an stamped addressed envelope and covering letter to: Wild Plum, 34-36 Hookstone Rd, Harrogate, HG2 8BW, after closure of the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Wild Plum and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g. be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/