COFFEE ShOP SUPERVISOR
We now require a Front of House Supervisor (40 hours per week – daytime hours only) to assist the Manager in the day to day running of the coffee shop.
- A passion for food!
- Barista trained
- More than 1 year’s experience in working in a fast paced hospitality environment.
- Experience in leading a team
- IT Literate
- Experienced and confident in performing end of day banking
- A quick thinker…..someone who is not phased when it is busy
- The ability to assist in the guidance of an enthusiastic and friendly team
- Someone who will deliver first class customer service time and time again
- A friendly open personality
- Smart and presentable appearance
This is an exciting opportunity to work day time hours with a friendly team in a growing business. A competitive rate of pay will be offered to the right applicant.
40 hours per week. Weekend work essential.
To apply, please email your CV together with a covering letter.
The Wild Plum is open Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am-5.30pm. During January to April the coffee shop is also open on Sundays.
To apply please send your CV & covering letter to Rachel Atkinson, General Manager: email@example.com or call 01423 815320.