Hours: 40 Per Week over 5 days. 9.30am-5.30pm
Remuneration: dependent on experience
Snooty Frox first opened its doors in 2001 as an occasion wear boutique and has now expanded and evolved into a spacious modern and exclusive ladies wear boutique selling occasion wear, casual wear and accessories in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The Wild Plum Coffee Shop is located upstairs.
Snooty Frox of Harrogate is now recruiting for an enthusiastic, hands on, well presented person to take on the role of Receptionist/Administrator. This important role would suit someone who is ready to take the next step in their administrative career.
The successful applicant will work as part of a small team and will be responsible for answering a busy phone line, managing emails, responding to customer enquiries, maintaining the customer data base, liaising with suppliers, assisting with deliveries and stock control, diary management, preparation of menus, stationery ordering, filing, assisting in the preparation of mail shots/ in store promotional material in addition to other ad-hoc jobs.
- A clear, friendly and well spoken telephone manner coupled with a good knowledge of the local area
- A positive and professional attitude
- Well presented with pride in appearance
- Good time management with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with regard to spelling and grammar
- Self initiative and the ability to seek solutions quickly
If you feel you can meet all of the above we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to: Rachel Atkinson, General Manager email@example.com or phone 01423 815320 for more information. Unfortunately due to the high number of applications expected for this position, only those persons invited for interview will be contacted.