Responsibilities and Duties
The successful applicant will work as part of a small team and will be responsible for answering a busy phone line, managing emails, preparing stock reports, responding to customer enquiries, liaising with suppliers, assisting with deliveries and stock control, diary management, preparation of menus, stationery ordering, filing, in addition to other ad hoc jobs.
- A clear, friendly and well spoken telephone manner coupled with a good knowledge of the local area
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- A good working knowledge of RMS (Epos) – distinct advantage.
- A positive and professional attitude
- Well presented with pride in appearance
- Good time management with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with regard to spelling and grammar
- Self initiative and the ability to seek solutions quickly.
Hours: 25 per week, 10am -3pm Monday to Friday. Saturday working (3 weeks out of 4) would be required January to April.
BARISTA – PART TIME
Busy and bustling, The Wild Plum is now looking for an additional front of house team member to work up to 20 hours per week over 3 to 4 days including weekends plus holiday cover.
- Barista trained
- Till trained
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Well presented and friendly manner essential.
- Making specialist coffees and serving hot and cold drinks including alcohol
- Serving food and interacting with customers
- General end of day coffee shop cleaning duties
- Competitive rate of pay
- Day time shifts only.
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week including weekends, plus holiday cover.
To apply for either of these positions please send your CV and a covering letter to Rachel Atkinson, General Manager: email@example.com or call 01423 815320.